University of Illinois Law School Fair
- What is the Law School Fair?
- 2013 Law School Fair Details
- Law Schools Who Attended the 2012 Law School Fair
- Are you a Pre-Law Advisor from another School?
- Other Questions?
What is the Law School Fair?
The Law School Fair is a gathering of over 100 law school representatives who are here to talk with YOU about their schools.
Everyone is welcome—students, alumni, community members. This event is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
At this fair, you can:
- gather information about law schools that interest you
- discover new law schools that would be a good fit for you
- talk with admissions professionals about what their school is looking for
- ask current law students for the inside scoop on what law school is really like
- collect some fun freebies and even application fee waivers
2013 Law School Fair Details
- When: October 22, 2013, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Stop by or stay the whole time!
- Where: Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
201 East Peabody Drive, Champaign IL
- Who: Anyone interested in attending law school!
This event is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- What to wear and bring: Dress is business casual. It is not necessary to bring a resume, but you may bring business cards. Most schools will have a sign-in sheet for you to provide your contact information if you wish. Bring your questions about the schools and their programs!
Law Schools Who Attended the 2012 Law School Fair
Are you a pre-law advisor at another school?
Did you know that you can receive reimbursement for bringing students to the Law School Fair? The Midwest Association of Pre-Law Advisors will reimburse your costs up to $50 per person, with no maximum!
Visit the MAPLA website for more information.
Email email@example.com. See you at the fair!